- Are you named after anyone?
Nope, not at all.
- When was the last time you cried?
To be honest I cry at anything. I cry when I’m angry, I cry when I’m happy, I cry at random TV shows, I cry at bloody Eastenders for God sake haha!
- Do you have kids?
Why do you think I have bags under my eyes huh!… I love my two baby boys they are worth every sleepless night. xx
- If you were another person, would you be a friend of yourself?
Yes of course, sounds big headed but I think am a really good friend.
- Do you use sarcasm a lot?
Haha!!! Yas girl yas.
- What’s the first thing you notice about people?
Their face. Your facial expressions let off your vibe. If your vibe is on a positive level I’m ready to give you my time, if it’s negative then I’m out of here before that rubs off on me.
- What is your eye colour?
I’m a brown eyed girl. 🙂
- Scary movie or happy endings?
This is really weird, growing up as a teen, even during my early 20’s I would watch nothing but scary movies and then I grew up and had kids and now I can hardly watch scary movies. I think its because I always put myself in that situation and I can’t deal with that anxiety lol. Example hubby was watching a doc about a child that got kidnapped I know it’s not a movie but I can’t watch stuff like that because I think what if it was mine and my mind starts to make up its own little scenarios whereas rewind 5 years that documentary would be an interesting one I wouldn’t miss. I hope you get the picture.
- Favorite smells?
I don’t know to be honest. Anything that smells nice I guess.
- What’s the furthest you’ve ever been from home?
East Africa, Middle East, Turkey.
11. Do you have any special talents?
No not really, unless creative writing is a talent. Oh wait I can do hair.
12. What are your hobbies?
Why did I do this tag! Hobbies…hobbies…erm socialising,?!
13. Do you have any pets?
Nope although my child always asks for a pet.
14. Do you have any siblings?
Yep my fav people ever, a brother and two sisters.
15. What do you want to be when you grow up?
So, I’m 28 so I guess that’s grown enough. I want to run a successful business.
16. Who was your first best friend?
My brother, he still is to be honest.
17. How tall are you?
18. Funniest moment throughout School?
So, we had P.E which I absolutely hated and we had cricket. It was my turn for the bat and literally I gave it my all but not only did the ball go flying past me, my hand randomly swung backwards and fly went the bat. It was embarrassing because I was giving it the large lol.
19. How many countries have you visited?
Three, refer to question 10. Damn I need to travel more that’s so boring!
20. What was your favorite/worst subject in High School?
Maths, Science and ICT where my worst… oh I hope my sons never see this.
I loved English language and literature, religious studies and media studies, loved drama to.
21. What is your Favorite drink? Animal? Perfume?
Water, pandas although I’ve never seen one in real life, poison by Dior.
22. What would you (or have you) name your children?
My eldest is called Anwar named after my late father in law, second bubaa is called Ilyas.
23. What Sports do you play/Have you played?
Played Basketball as teen and I loved it.
24. Who are some of your favorite Bloggers?
I really like @graceFVictory, @LadyWrites_blog, @abymoore and @Mother_Freckle of course there are lots more but I’d need a whole page.
25. Favorite memory from childhood?
Me and brother making up random games. So one time we wanted to play valley ball, we went into my mums cupboard and got a thread and some sellotape and sellotaped the thread from one end of the wall to the other and got a little ball and that how we played it. It was so much fun, literally id do anything to go back to them times.
26. How would you describe your fashion sense?
Defiantly not as great as it used to be before my life became hectic but I think it’s quite simple really. Black, greys whites, jeans and leggings.
27. What phone do you have? (iOS v Android?)
Team I Phone baby!
28. Tell us one of your bad habits!
Sometimes I’m a peoples pleaser, but that’s slowly changing and I’m proud of myself for the little changes I’m making.