Thank you to the lovely Mamma B from babyandtheboardroom.com and me fellow boy Mama from outnumberedtomum.blogspot.co.uk for kindly nominating me to take part in the Versatile Blogger Award, I’ve been really excited to do this so let’s go;
Rules of the tag are;
- State 7 interesting facts about yourself
- Nominate 15 amazing bloggers for the award
7 interesting facts (am I the only one that finds it hard to sate facts about myself lol)
- I made a huge decision at the age of 22 to get married and move to London on my own with my Londoner hubby. Left my hometown of Manchester (shout out to my mancunians I love yous), my family, my friends!! Well if that ain’t a good wife! fast forward 5 years it’s been bloody hard not having my friends & family around but it’s been ok made few new friends and family come down a lot and I’m there every few months for a month which will change when little one starts school in September ahhhh the joys!
- Always wanted to be a primary school teacher it was my dream job until I worked in a primary school and so the amount of bull teachers get, the amount of admin they have to do! I knew it wouldn’t fit in right with my mum life I wanted to come home and leave work in work. So, now I blog full time and freelance from home.
- I found out I was pregnant a month and half after being married. I was trying to be super careful but it’s the best thing that has happened to me! Now I have two running around me whilst I’m trying to type this before bed time.
- I hate shopping people! I hate going out to the mall going in every shop, having road range (walk range) over people walking so ridiculously slow in front of me, going through the decision process of to buy or not to buy, trying things on getting hot & flustered…. please I’ll pay the delivery charge just pass me the laptop! It’s all about online shopping. I don’t mind going to the mall if I know I’m picking up a specific item then that’s fine as it’s an In and out kind of thing. Is it just me?!
- I’m a Netflix, YouTube and Twitter junkie you’ll never catch me watching telle unless its Eastenders – that’s A part of my life lol (ahhh this whole robbery thing is doing my head in and I’m I the only one that just wants to give max a hug and just fix his life for him) or I’ll watch the odd hyped up documentary here and there. We have kids in this house it’s been took over anyway! Oh god they’d be sleeping for hours and PJ Masks would still be on in the background *sigh*
- I was sure I was having girls when pregnant with both my boys. I had names ready, colour schemes -pink obvs and planned their nursery and matching outfits for baby and I lol and now I wouldn’t know what to do with a girl I’m such a boys mum, I’m that mum that’s in the park playing football with her boys embarrassing them as well as the hubby with my wonky kicks!! I love it! And I love that they are so protective over their mum. My munchkins.
- I’ve always wanted to start my own business; I studied a Masters in International Business and Marketing and always had dreams that I’d be my own boss. Dream is still there taking small steps each day to make it reality. Of course I’ve failed in the being my own boss department as the kids have took that role already but let’s work towards setting up the business is what I say to myself.
Now that I’ve absolutely bored you, time to reveal my 15 ultimate faves that i’m nominating for this lovely award;
Jen – life-milk.com
lady writes – ladywritesblog.com
Kerry – dontdropthebaby.co.uk
Rachel – ourrachblogs.com
The unmumsy mum – theunmumsymum.com
Mummy bubble – themummybubble.co.uk
Mg Vaciago – mummyhoodmaddness.wordpress.com
Maya – allthingspinkuk.com
Tum to mum – fromtumtomum.com
Rachael – rantingrachael.wordpress.com
Hannah – oddmumout.com
The mum job – themumjob.wordpress.com
Emma Jane – alternativelifeplan.blogspot.co.uk
Naomi – lifewith-ruben.co.uk